Sunday, October 2, 2016

Style Always Matters

I wanted to do a drawing to donate to the Boozer Jam, an event held every year at Sheep Hills in Costa Mesa, CA.  "Boozer" Mike Brown is a longtime Sheep Hills local to was paralyzed in a racing crash a few years ago.  He was one of the only riders to have a line named after him at Sheep.  I went looking for a photo of Brian Foster to draw, but couldn't find one that worked with my style of drawing.  But I ran across this pic of Josh Stricker at Sheep Hills laying down a stylish one hand tabletop.  I didn't have my act together, and the drawing didn't get there in time for the Jam.  Oh well... there's always next year.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".

I merged my ideas and blogs into a new blog:
The White Bear's Making a Scene
You can find my new stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment