Monday, October 3, 2016

Babe Ruth Drawing for my Nephew

My nephew Ethan is a cool kid.  He's been totally into baseball since he's been about four, and he's also been a Red Sox fan since then, and now he's thirteen.  Not too many kids stick with the same team all the way through grade school.  Since I'm pretty much always broke, I've been drawing my nephew and niece pictures for Christmas and birthdays since I've been in NC.  They're probably sick of uncle Steve's drawings, but they always act stoked.  I wasn't sure what was left to draw for Ethan's birthday over the summer.  So I went old school and drew him a pic of Babe Ruth, baseball legend, and lefty like Ethan.  I added my poem "Become," to it, figuring he was old enough to maybe appreciate it.  He seemed pretty stoked, although he did mention "The Curse of the Bambino."  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".

I've merged my ideas and blogs into a new blog:
 The White Bear's Making a Scene
You can find my new stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment